Frana Companies Steel Framing
Frana Companies Wall Plant Wood Framing
Greco Development announced several months ago that it had acquired the Holden Building, a seven-story brick warehouse along Washington Avenue, which is quickly becoming one of the busiest Twin Cities streets for new housing.
Now, Just Listed has the latest details on what has been one of the most-anticipated apartment conversion projects in the North Loop neighborhood, a place where more than 1,000 apartments are under construction in either new buildings or renovated warehouses like this one.
Greco said that the building will be called The Copham, and that it will have 120 luxury 650 to 1,200 square feet apartments that will rent from $1,125 to $1,950 per month. The Star Tribune has already reported that an adjacent one-story “annex building” will be home to the Smack Shack, a restaurant that’s famous for its roving food truck and lobster rolls. Other new details:
- The building will include 66 one-bedroom and 54 two-bedroom units.
- A fitness center and Internet Cafe with business center.
- The building will be pet-friendly and will have its own dog wash area. In-unit amenities include front-loading washers and dryers and stainless steel appliances.
- A rooftop party room will have a sundeck with views of the downtown Minneapolis skyline and Target field, and a rooftop deck with outdoor grilling stations and a full-service kitchen.
- Construction is underway; the rental office will open June 2012 with occupancy in September.